MSI Integrity conducted a set of pilot evaluations during the development of the MSI Evaluation Tool and assessment methodology. The pilot evaluations were completed in conjunction with Harvard Law School’s International Human Rights Clinic.
The MSIs evaluated during the pilot evaluation round are:
- Common Code for the Coffee Community (4C Association)
- Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (EITI)
- Fair Labor Association (FLA)
- Global Network Initiative (GNI)
- Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS)
Suggest MSIs for Evaluations
MSI Integrity welcomes suggestions for MSIs to consider including for future evaluations. To suggest an MSI for future rounds of evaluations, please fill out the form located here.